Mishimoto MMINT-MK7-15KP 2015+ VW MK7 Golf TSI / GTI / R Performance Intercooler Kit w/ Pipes (Polished)
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Volkswagen Golf TSI/GTI/R and Audi A3/S3
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 12.8°C
- Cast end tanks with internal diverters for optimal airflow through core
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
- Includes CNC-machined adjustable mounting brackets for precise installation
- Piping available in polished and wrinkle black finishes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
The mantra behind the grandfather of all hot-hatchbacks has long since been that big things come in small packages. Now on its 7th generation, the 2015+ Golf TSI/GTI/R’s and its intercooling system are about to receive a much-needed overhaul with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit.
The stock system can be best described as the meat in an intercooler sandwich. It’s no wonder with it placed directly between the radiator and AC condenser that this tube-and-fin constructed intercooler has trouble keeping up. Where this lighter core coupled with plastic end tanks might be suited for mass production and tame street driving, it will struggle to keep your intake air temperatures down under more intense driving, especially after the boost is turned up.
The Mishimoto 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R Performance Intercooler, armed with an arsenal of cooling technology, takes the place of the stock intercooler. Our engineers were able to squeeze in a larger core, increasing the overall volume by 89% over stock and bumping up the external fin surface area by 162%. On top of the larger core, our all-aluminum, TIG-welded intercooler features a more robust bar-and-plate construction for better heat dissipation characteristics. In addition, the cast aluminium end tanks are integrated with airflow diverters to ensure use of the full core.
When combined, our innovations for the MK7 intercooling system yielded max power gains of 14 whp and 12 wtq on the stock tuning. In addition, our charged air cooler dropped intercooler outlet temperatures by 12.8°C over stock equipment. Our 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R Performance Intercooler also includes a pair of CNC-machined aluminium mounting brackets and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a precise and worry-free installation.
Installation Torque Specs
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
(1) Performance Intercooler
(1) Performance Piping Kit
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Mounting Brackets
(4) Silicone Couplers
(8) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2015+ Volkswagen Golf TSI
2015+ Volkswagen GTI
2015+ Volkswagen Golf R
2015+ Audi A3
2015+ Audi S3
2015+ Seat Leon 5F/Cupra
2015+ Skoda Octavia 5E/RS
2016+ Audi TT
620 mm x 404 mm x 57 mm
- 48 lbs
- 37.50002 × 19.00001 × 8.000004 in
- There are no reviews yet.
GrimmSpeed 090044 08-14 Subaru WRX Top Mount Intercooler – Black
Intercooler kit $1,099.00 + Add to cart
Wagner Tuning 200001074 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L EVO II Competition Intercooler Kit
Intercooler kit $990.00 + Add to cart
Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Performance Intercooler Pipe
Intercooler kit $387.95 + Add to cart
Mishimoto 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI Front-Mount Intercooler Kit w/ Air Intake – Black
Intercooler kit $1,268.95 + Add to cart