AEM 30-2056 12 Position Universal Trim Pot
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
The Universal 12 Position Trim Pot is for use on virtually any Engine Management System, such as the AEM EMS. Use the Trim Pot to adjust a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc. The Universal 12 Position Trim Pot includes: 12 Position Trim Pot with Flying Lead, 2 Brushed Silver Trim Position Decals with ranges from -5 to +6 and 0 to +11, Blue/Red/Black AEM Logo Knob Decals & Blue/Red/Black Colored Knob Decals.
- Can be used with virtually any engine management system
- Includes a weatherproof-over-molded flying lead that has 12-inch insulated, color-coded wires, two brush silver Trim Position decals, and black AEM logo adjustment knob
- Adjusts a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc.
- 12 Position Trim Pot Performance Specifications:
- Total Resistance: 14.3KO
- Cycles Minimum: 10,000
- Positions: 12
- Degree Rotation: 330
- Mounting: 3/8″ Hole
- Jam Nut: 1/2″ Hex
- Knob Set Screw: 1/16″ Allen
- Supply Current: 5 Vdc
- Output: .See table below
- Over mold weatherproof body with 12″ leads, 1 Red (Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5), 1 Black (Ground), 1 White (Output)
- 0.25 lbs
- 3.751971 × 3.500002 × 2.25197 in
- There are no reviews yet.